Monday, May 10, 2021

topic

Hi I am Skye, year 6, from Lake Brunner School. 

Today we did topic. the and my group (5-6) did person smart there was a few cups full of water and we had to get them from where they were to a tray a little bit away from them using only one hand and one foot. The answer is quite simple but I cant tell you because there are other groups yet to try it. Group 3-4 did a number smart one and used some resources provided to make a bridge that could hold a small toy truck, and groups 1-2 did art smart and took photos of water. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased your group didn't give up on the water challenge Skye - I wonder if the others will figure it out?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - it doesn't sound simple! Glad you all worked it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

first aid training

 Yesterday the class went on a few local walks to do some first aid training and to have some fun of course! we were split Into groups and t...